Wednesday, May 6, 2009

From the Mouth of a Two Year Old...

As Elisabeth and I were coloring this afternoon, she started tracing her hand and then looked at me and said, "Mommy's turn." To which I replied, "Okay." Then, as she started to trace my hand, she said in all seriousness, " Be still, okay?"

Where do kids learn these things?!

3 comments:

  1. Haha that is too funny. I love that little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey how do you get the font in color? It looks really cool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mandy,

    When you're writing a post, you can just highlight the word or letter you want to change the color of and click on the button with a "T" that has blocks of color with it. It's just a few buttons to the right of where you can select your font. You can then select the color you want. I saw it on another blog (I'm a total copy cat!) and loved it...I love color!!

    ReplyDelete