Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


My husband is a lover of flip flops. He hopes to someday be able to practice medicine in them, but considering that he wants to do surgery that may not be an option. Any way, this was my way of saying Happy Father's Day to Brian this year...a symbol of a daddy and his soon-to-be two children. What a wonderful father Brian has proven himself to be over the last two years and three months (exactly). His love for the Lord, and the ultimate example he has from Him as a Father, has made Brian into an amazing Dad. I am blessed to watch him with Elisabeth each day and cannot wait to see him with our new addition in February. And I am so grateful for the example that he sets for Elisabeth as she looks to him as her father...I pray that she will see our Father in him.

Happy Father's Day!

1 comment: