Although I am 11 weeks along, the baby is measuring at 12 weeks (about the size of a lime - very technical, I know!), so my due date may be moved up to the first week of February. All the sooner to hold this sweet baby!
Did I mention that we waited 19 months for this?! The Lord is so faithful!
For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my Mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139: 13,14
We were able to record the heartbeat for Brian and send it to him with the sonogram pictures. It was a wonderful surprise for him at the end of a long day. Elisabeth, being the lover of babies that she is, was so excited to see the "baby in Mommy's tummy" and hear his or her heartbeat. Her face lit up at the sight of her baby brother or sister. So did mine.
We love you sweet Baby! We cannot wait to see your beautiful face!
We love you sweet Baby! We cannot wait to see your beautiful face!
AWW!! That is soo exciting! Yeah we did our official sono on Friday and I was just tickled with excitement. She is such a wiggler already. And has such a strong kick at even 10 oz. I hope to meet up with ya soon!! That is neat that Brian got to hear the heartbeat too. I thought about ya going by yourself, glad your sister was able to go with ya!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! Those are really great sonogram pics - you can totally see baby's precious little figure! :) Again, SO HAPPY for you!
ReplyDeleteThat was so sweet and it made me cry. I'm dure February 5th, I'm excited we pregnant together! We love you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Thank you for sharing the pictures of my grandbaby. I, too, can't wait to see his or her beautiful face! I wish Brian could have been there to share in this beautiful moment with you...but so glad that Abbey and Elisabeth were there. We love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Autumn...that's so exciting! Hearing the heartbeat and seeing your precious baby on a sonogram are both so special! I'm so happy for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! It is a miracle, isn't it?! What a beautiful baby - maybe he'll (I'm going to go ahead and guess that the baby is a boy) will have Bear's birthday.
ReplyDelete