Sunday marked 30 weeks for Baby Girl Hodges, and I find myself in awe of how quickly this pregnancy has gone by. It has been a wonderful time with more energy than I anticipated. I am more than grateful for the stamina to keep up with Elisabeth! I have been nesting this pregnancy and have enjoyed cleaning and organizing in preparation for the baby and our big move in May/June. Of course the Lord's timing is always perfect! I kept waiting for the nesting phase with Elisabeth, but it never showed up. In fact I probably went through an anti-nesting phase, because I became so overwhelmed that my Mom had to come help me finally organize Elisabeth's room! This time I probably got a little too ahead of myself as the baby's clothes have been washed and in her drawers for about a month now! At least I'm ready! We cannot wait to meet her and see her sweet face, and I know that that day will be here before we know it.
We have a name for our sweet girl, but it will have to be under wraps until we can tell our family! It's something we love to do in person! So stay tuned for the unveiling of her name after Christmas!
I just can't believe how close we are to meeting our baby girl! We are ready and waiting Sweet Girl!
I can't believe you're 30 weeks!! You look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAutumn, you look GREAT!!! It won't be long now!
ReplyDelete