Obviously I'm still lacking in self control! Although I returned this precious outfit,
I found it hard to resist this one...
Still ridiculous (after all, we have an abundance of girl clothes), but at least this time it's relevant! Well, it makes me feel better to say so anyway!
Aww, Miss Brylee has that one!! I couldn't resist it when I first saw it but refraned myself from buying it. Then the other day I went in Target and it was on clearance for 2.48!! Yeah, I finally convinced myself it was well worth it. Speaking of it, she had a good ol' blowout in it this morning!!!
Aww, Miss Brylee has that one!! I couldn't resist it when I first saw it but refraned myself from buying it. Then the other day I went in Target and it was on clearance for 2.48!! Yeah, I finally convinced myself it was well worth it. Speaking of it, she had a good ol' blowout in it this morning!!!
ReplyDelete