Friday, July 16, 2010

So I Don't Forget

Right now the windows are open so the autumn-like cool breeze can fill our house with the nostalgia of fall. I have been getting ready, tidying up the house for an afternoon guest, and swaying with my sweet Abigail in my arms who seems to have a love for cuddling. My hot chai tea is waiting on me to begin my Bible study. My precious Elisabeth is filling the neighborhood air with sweet songs. I know that all who can hear her right now can't help but smile. I cannot seem to think of a better word for it, for hardworking is an understatement...but my hardworking husband has the weekend off, and I am joyful in knowing he can have some much needed rest. My heart is so full. And I don't want to forget this.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well for you guys!! I am sure the girls are growing and as precious as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Autumn. Yes, those that hear the sweet angelic songs from Elisabeth's mouth can't help but smile - I smiled (and cried) just reading this (and remembering)

    Thank you for your unselfish, sweet, loving heart and YOUR dedication and hardwork...we are very blessed to have you in our family. Give the girls and Brian kisses and hugs from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous as I read about your open windows, cool breeze and chai! It is, of course, HOT here in Texas where I miss you greatly. I love you friend!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. It gets better and better, A. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete