
Entreat me not to leave you,
Or to turn back from following after you;
For wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me.
Ruth 1:16,17
Or to turn back from following after you;
For wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me.
Ruth 1:16,17
(Our vows from March 17, 2005)
Today, Brian and I celebrate six years of marriage. He is the love of my life and a blessing beyond measure. I could not have dreamed of a better man to share this journey of life with. He is my best friend who makes me smile more, laugh harder, hope fervently, love deeply, and believe with a faith that grows stronger as we keep our eyes on Jesus together. Each day I am more grateful than the day before to be his wife. Six years, many moves, medical school, residency, and on our way to three children make this life, this marriage, beautiful and full. I could not ask for more.
Happy Anniversary, Brian. I am so in love with you.
I love this post :) Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete