Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Beloved Park

Brian was on call twice this past week, which basically means he was working at the hospital for about 30 hours straight. Thankfully both times he was able to get about six hours of sleep during the night. This was great news for us, because a typical day after call is a day of sleep. Since Brian was able to catch some zzz's at the hospital, we were able to hang out the following day as a family. We spent both days taking Elisabeth to the park, where she, of course, had a wonderful time. Yesterday, on our way to a nearby park, we forgot something at home and turned around to go get it. Upon seeing the house, she starting chanting, "Park, park, park!". I think I detected a little worry in her voice! We assured her that we were indeed going to the park, and after retreiving the forgotten item, we were swiftly on the road again. It was a wonderful blessing to be able to venture out as a family for a change! Here are a few pictures of our outings...

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that y'all got to spend time together as a family. I know you had a good time - the pictures speak for themselves. Thanks for sharing them. I miss y'all so much. Wish we could see you more. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures of Elisabeth. She is getting so big! She looks like a toddler now and not a baby. I miss you guys! We need to make a plan to meet at mom's soon so we can see each other. I love you!

    ReplyDelete