"Hey, Mom! Hey, Dad!"
Brian and I looked at each other in amazement.
"I'm sorry?! How old are you again? I'm Mommy and this is Daddy. And we will remain Mommy and Daddy until we are emotionally ready to be called Mom and Dad! Look me in the eye and say 'Yes, Mommy'."
"Yes, Mommy."
"Thank you."
A few minutes later...
"Hey, Mom! Hey, Dad!"
AHHHHH!! The twos!!! Why must we be tested so?!! And who taught her to say Mom and Dad any way?!
Love it! LOL! That so reminds me of Genevieve! And not to worry you, but I think 3's are more difficult that the 2's were:)
ReplyDeleteHaha I still go through that with Kenya. She will say Mom I need an apple and I say you are not allowed to call me Mom until you are at least 20.
ReplyDeleteI'm 28-years-old and I still call my parents Mommy and Daddy :) It's ridiculous, I know, but it's way too late to change now.
ReplyDeletehaha! i love it!she is so funny! i love reading your blogs, autumn. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! I sure miss your little Thirteen year old helping me clean the toys in the nursery!;)
ReplyDeleteBTW, the splash park is in Euless off of Euless Main St. It is called Splash Island!
Asher just did that! He woke up and from his room he yelled out "App Juice Peas Mom!!" over and over again! Corey and I laid in bed laughing for at least 10 minutes!
ReplyDelete