Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Man Has Many Talents

I'm sure one of the things that Brian never thought he would become proficient in is fixing little girls' hair. But with having two daughters, I think it's inevitable. We just might need to work on the 1980's look a little...






3 comments:

  1. This made me smile!! What a sweet Daddy!!! He was meant to have girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gave me a good chuckle!! He tried! Reminds me on my sisters little girls. Her husband has to take them to school on Wednesday and Thursdays and it is hilarious to see the way he fixes the middle childs hair. The youngest doesn't have hair and the oldest does her own but leaves before the middle one is up. It is too cute!! Oh boy, can't wait to see Eric attempt to fix little Brylee's when she gets older!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious, and really sweet. What a good dad. My mom was out of town one weekend when I was child, and my dad decided my hair needed a little trim. Just keep the scissors away from Brian.

    ReplyDelete