Yes, GOD has BLESSSED Y'all!!! I can't believe how much she has grown and changed in a week. She is looking more and more like Elisabeth. WE MISS AND LOVE Y'ALL.
She is absolutely precious!! I love the one of Elisabeth and her with matching shirts! I think she looks like Elisabeth and miss elisabeth looks like one proud sister!! I hope I get to see you guys before we take off to chicago!! Ill give ya a call this week if it isn't too crazy getting ready to leave with a baby for a month!!
Oh Autumn she is just so beautiful, I so hope I get to meet her next month! Seeing her reminds me so much of that first time I met little Elisabeth in the hospital! I miss you and hope all is going well. You look absolutely wonderful too, by the way!
She is beautiful!!! How fun to have two little girls in the house!! Elisabeth is going to be a great big sister!! Soo happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYes, GOD has BLESSSED Y'all!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much she has grown and changed in a week. She is looking more and more like Elisabeth. WE MISS AND LOVE Y'ALL.
She is absolutely precious!! I love the one of Elisabeth and her with matching shirts! I think she looks like Elisabeth and miss elisabeth looks like one proud sister!! I hope I get to see you guys before we take off to chicago!! Ill give ya a call this week if it isn't too crazy getting ready to leave with a baby for a month!!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful pictures! Elisabeth looks like a very happy and proud big sister and you look great!
ReplyDeleteOh Autumn she is just so beautiful, I so hope I get to meet her next month! Seeing her reminds me so much of that first time I met little Elisabeth in the hospital! I miss you and hope all is going well. You look absolutely wonderful too, by the way!
ReplyDelete