Yesterday morning Brian and I got to see our sweet Abigail by way of Ultra Sound Machine. She looked beautiful with full cheeks, measuring right on schedule. I had a bit of false labor the other night, leading us to get up about 2am to make sure we were packed in case it was the real thing. Unfortunately it wasn't. After a few hours of some intense contractions they went away. It made me feel a bit bummed, and then the same thing happened last night...a few hours of intense contractions and then nothing. I know that we are only getting closer, but can't help but feel a little disappointed that these contractions haven't led to true labor. She'll be here right when she's supposed to be. My due date is two and a half weeks away, so it could be any time now! Another lesson in patience!
Here is one of the sonogram pictures taken of her yesterday. It's a little grainy and may be hard for some to see. I've labeled the same picture below, so that might help a little. Either way, we'll all be seeing her sweet face very soon!
Here is one of the sonogram pictures taken of her yesterday. It's a little grainy and may be hard for some to see. I've labeled the same picture below, so that might help a little. Either way, we'll all be seeing her sweet face very soon!

Sweet face!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet my, new and chubby cheeked, niece!!!!!
ReplyDelete